Had such a great night last night with some great people. Can't believe how close I am to these new friends of mine I just met less than 2 weeks ago! so great.
Also, just got back from the grocery store..and boy does Spain love to prepackage items together. Jellies sold with lunch boxes, soups wrapped with bowls included, and tomato sauce packaged with...flip flops? haha i just happened to need both so, lucky me, only 3.20 Euro!
Started class on Monday. my schedule:
Monday-Wednesday- 11-1230 International business with Jorge Mongay. He is absolutely wonderful. Has lived all over the world and speaks amazing english and french. Its gonna be a great, really interesting class..and over half the class is either german or chinese with one brasilian as well.
Tuesday-Thursday- long long day of only spanish speaking. 11-1230 Spanish Civ & Culture taught in Spanish. the teacher is good but in no way easy, and while I loveee the ancient history we've started with but she speaks very very quickly and its hard to keep up with all of the details. thankfully two of my friends are also in the same class and we can compare notes! From there I have an hour break and then have class from 130-3:00, 15 minute break and then 330-5:10! all of spanish language class. My spanish class is really small, only 6 people, so its been really great learning with so few people.
found some peanut butter today as well hooray!
also a fun fact of Spain..expect to see an extreme amount of PDA everywhere..and at every age. I've witnessed many impromtu makeout sessions on the metro recently haha
xoxo
C
No comments:
Post a Comment